ACCREDITATION is a process by which an accreditation body assesses the quality of the university as a whole or of individual educational programs of the university in order to recognize their compliance with certain standards and criteria.
Regulatory and legal documentation
1. Instructions for organizing and conducting accreditation of educational organizations.
2. The procedure and requirements for maintaining the National registers of accreditation bodies, accredited educational organizations and educational programs.
3. On approval of the Rules for accreditation of educational organizations.
4. Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 9, 2004 No. 603-II On technical regulation.
5. LAW of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Education" dated July 27, 2007 N 319-III
6. Standard rules for the activities of organizations of higher and (or) postgraduate education, order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 30, 2018. No. 595.
7. On the approval of the Rules for the organization of the educational process on credit technology of education, order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 10/12/2018. No. 563.
Plan of measures to eliminate comments and implement recommendations of the external expert commission of the Independent Rating Accreditation Agency within the framework of specialized accreditation of specialties
- The report on the external audit within the framework of institutional accreditation in the period from 18 to 20 April 2016
- Report on self-assessment in accordance with the institutional accreditation standards
Institutional Accreditation Certificate
Specialized accreditation certificates
Institutional accreditation certificates
Certificates for 15 educational bachelor's programs of specialized accreditation
Certificates for 8 Master's degree programs of specialized accreditation