Department "Economics and Law"
Head of the Department Utenov Zhumakhan Zharkynbekovich
Department of preparing specialists of bachelor and master in the following specialties:
- 6B04101-"Accounting and Auditing"
- 7M04101- "Economics" (magistracy)
Department of "Economics" was founded in 1998.
From 1998 to 2010, the following highly qualified specialists collaborated in the department: Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Otkelbaev N.B., then docents Toremuratov E. Sahov B., Professor T. Zhumanov, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor Akhmetov, K.N., Suttibaeva A.A.
Since September 2004, the department manages the candidate of economic sciences, associate professor Serikov B.S.
In September 2011 the department was divided into two departments "Jurisprudence" and "Economy".
Since 2014 the department re-united once again led the doctor of economic sciences, professor, holder of the title "The best teacher of the university" Serikov B.S.
Since 2006, the department prepares specialists in "6N 050600 – Masters in Economics".
The department consists of 17 highly qualified specialists, including 3 doctors of sciences, 6 candidates of sciences, 5 masters and 2 senior teachers.
All teachers of the department comply with the basic knowledge of the subjects taught.
Teachers of the department is engaged in research on a regular basis, according to its annual plans, participate in international and national scientific conferences, producing scientific publications, articles and publish educational and training materials, monographs, etc.
Staff of the department "Law and Economics" prepares the hard-working professionals who can work in the departments of National and Higher Education, Science, Culture.
The teachers are trained in educational training center of the "Orleu", as well as participate in international training courses.
For example, Professor BS Serikov studied at the Moscow University of Economics named A.Plehanova, MSc, senior lecturer E.A. Bakirov studied at the Tashkent branch, Zhumanova U.S. studied the "Orleu" in an educational training center.
Department of "Law and Economics" is equipped with specialized classrooms, "Accounting and audit", "Finance", "Criminal Law", in which there are visual teaching materials and furniture.
From 2011 to 2015 at the Department organized the research work in the general direction of the "globalization of the world economy in the context of economic integration, based on the implementation of the National Education" and "Improving the competitiveness of the cotton sector", the department deals with the results of research and their problems".
According to the plans of teaching staff at the department conducts research work. Practical lessons in many disciplines are held in computer labs equipped with 1C Accounting program.
Here students study programs 1C Accounting и 1С Company.
In addition, teachers of the department actively participate in the development electronic books on economics. During the entire academic year teaching staff of department producing instructional books, monographs, articles.
Educational program presentations
- 6В04101- "Accounting and audit"
- 6В04102- "Finance"
- 6В04103- "Economy"
- 6В04201- "Jurisprudence"
Videos. Material and technical base
1. 6В04101- "Accounting and audit", 6В04102- "Finance", 6В04103- "Economy" Educational programs: https://youtu.be/voaII2Olj-Y
2. 6В04201- "Jurisprudence": https://youtu.be/ZSoDqQq6fKI
3. About the faculty "Jurisprudence, Economics and Distance Learning": https://youtu.be/3QpOChJ9XTc
4. About "Jurisprudence" department: https://youtu.be/q0eHDOa52c0
|DOCUMENTS ON EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
1. Educational-methodical complex in disciplines (2-3 disciplines)
2. An individual teacher's plan
3. Report of the department on research, research work
4. Documents on advanced training of teachers, including abroad
5. Information about the employment of graduates
6. List of teachers' publications
7. List of educational and methodological literature issued by the teaching staff
8. Practice agreements
9. Protocols of agreement with employers of elective disciplines
10. Report on international cooperation
11. Information on interaction with employers
12. Specialized rooms and laboratories of the educational program (name, purpose, equipment, needs)
13. Orders for the approval of theses of thesis, scientific advisers and reviewers
14. Graduate thesis
15. Plan of methodical work of the department
16. Plan of educational work of the department
17. Protocols of analysis of open classes