Faculty of Law, Economics and Distance Learning
Elshibaev Sarsenbek Kulishuly
Head of the faculty
candidate of historical sciences, associate professor.
Phone: 8(72534)6-27-69, 8701-728-11-26
The Faculty of Jurisprudence, Economics and Distance Learning prepares specialists for the following educational programs:
1. 6В04101- "Accounting and audit"
2. 6В04102- "Finance"
3. 6В04103- "Economy"
4. 6В04201- "Jurisprudence"
1. 7M04101- "Economy".
The faculty includes the Department of Law and Economics. The team consists of renowned scientists and experienced teachers.
17 professors and teachers with scientific and pedagogical activity: including 3 doctors of sciences; 6 candidates of sciences, 5 candidates of sciences, 2 senior teachers.
The share of teachers with academic degrees and titles at the faculty is 52%.
The material and technical base of the faculty, the potential of specialists meet the requirements of the state standard of compulsory education.
The faculty regularly uses advanced methodological innovative technologies in the educational process. The classrooms are equipped in accordance with modern requirements.
Famous scientists and qualified specialists of the republic are invited to give lectures to students.
New integration processes in the field of education, including the credit system of education, ensure a high-quality and effective organization of the independent work of students of the faculty, increase the student's ability to study independently.
In general, the material and technical base of the faculty is high, the classrooms are spacious, bright and equipped in accordance with modern requirements.
On the first and second floors of the three-story building, there is the Faculty of Law, Economics and Distance Learning, there are 9 classrooms, 1 lecture hall, 1 computer room. Students are provided with all the necessary conditions for a comprehensive study.
All conditions have been created for students to practice sports and art outside school hours.
The educational building has a modern hostel for 320 students, a library, a health center "Nur-Daulet", a summer sports ground, and a shop. The dormitory for students is provided with all conditions, including technical equipment, a computer center, study rooms, various books, etc.
The educational and educational process of students of correspondence and distance learning are involved the following staff members, PhD: Professor Ashirov AM Asylbekov M.H., Beknazarov B.B., Umbetaev I.I., Akhmetov, K.N., Serikov B.S., associate professors: Mamyraimov S.D., Ibraimov, Sh.Sh., Zhidebaev K.Zh., E.K.Doshmanov, S.Zholdasov, Zh.S.Kukeev, S.N.Apasheva, M.B.Meyіrbekov and others.
Educational program presentations
- 6В04101- "Accounting and audit"
- 6В04102- "Finance"
- 6В04103- "Economy"
- 6В04201- "Jurisprudence"
Videos. Material and technical base
1. 6В04101- "Accounting and audit", 6В04102- "Finance", 6В04103- "Economy" Educational programs: https://youtu.be/voaII2Olj-Y
2. 6В04201- "Jurisprudence": https://youtu.be/ZSoDqQq6fKI
3. About the faculty "Jurisprudence, Economics and Distance Learning": https://youtu.be/3QpOChJ9XTc
4. About "Jurisprudence" department: https://youtu.be/q0eHDOa52c0
|DOCUMENTS ON EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
1. Educational-methodical complex in disciplines (2-3 disciplines)
2. An individual teacher's plan
3. Report of the department on research, research work
4. Documents on advanced training of teachers, including abroad
5. Information about the employment of graduates
6. List of teachers' publications
7. List of educational and methodological literature issued by the teaching staff
8. Practice agreements
9. Protocols of agreement with employers of elective disciplines
10. Report on international cooperation
11. Information on interaction with employers
12. Specialized rooms and laboratories of the educational program (name, purpose, equipment, needs)
13. Orders for the approval of theses of thesis, scientific advisers and reviewers
14. Graduate thesis
15. Plan of methodical work of the department
16. Plan of educational work of the department
17. Protocols of analysis of open classes