Janabaev Joldas Duusenbaevich
candidate of technical sciences, docent
Phone: +7 702 427 54 36
The Department of Software trains specialists in the following educational programs:
1.6В01503 - Training of teachers of informatics
2. 6B06101 - "Computer hardware and software"
3. 6В06102 - "Informatics"
At present, the interest of applicants in the educational program "Informatics" is very high. This is because information technology is a fast-growing, high-income industry.
Students who choose this educational program will become professionals who know the latest advances in information technology and the nuances of software.
At present, science and industry: space technologies, oil or nuclear power plants cannot work without new information technologies.
One of the directions of the department's scientific work is aimed at the formation of a distance learning center system.
The staff of the department worked in this direction: associate professor Tursynov A.A. and senior teacher Spengler S.A., then their students.
The department has a circle "Young programmers" on the formation of the scientific worldview of students. The circle was headed by senior teachers M.Sh. Saraibaev and G. Salikhova.
Department "Software" annually holds a scientific and practical conference of university students.
Professional development of professors and teachers is carried out in the leading universities of the country under the advanced training program of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Orleu".
The department has developed a strategic plan for the development of research work for 2014-2020.
The department conducts research in the areas of "Development of information technology", "Intellectual knowledge base".
In 2016, the department was accredited by an independent accreditation and rating agency.
The educational programs of the department in 2016 passed the specialized accreditation of the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating.
Graduates of the department work in other universities, colleges and schools, industrial enterprises and schools of the Makhtaral and Zhetisay districts of Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Shymkent, Zhetysay.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM PRESENTATIONS
DOCUMENTS ON EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
|1. Educational-methodical complex in disciplines (2-3 disciplines)
2. An individual teacher's plan
3. Report of the department on research, research work
4. Documents on advanced training of teachers, including abroad
5. Information about the employment of graduates
6. List of teachers' publications
7. List of educational and methodological literature issued by the teaching staff
8. Practice agreements
9. Protocols of agreement with employers of elective disciplines
10. Report on international cooperation
11. Information on interaction with employers
12. Specialized rooms and laboratories of the educational program (name, purpose, equipment, needs)
13. Orders for the approval of theses of thesis, scientific advisers and reviewers
14. Graduate thesis
15. Plan of methodical work of the department
16. Plan of educational work of the department
17. Protocols of analysis of open classes
VIDEO MATERIALS. MATERIAL AND TECHNICAL BASE
1. Educational programs "Computer Science and Software" and "Computer Science" https://youtu.be/4oq0xwSYmd8
2. About the Faculty of Science: https://youtu.be/YQ4IhrFtuYA
3. About the Department of Software: https://youtu.be/rMff0E9TcPI