The Faculty "Natural sciences"
The Faculty of Natural Sciences trains specialists in the following educational programs:
1.6В01501-Training of teachers of mathematics
2. 6В01502-Training of teachers of physics
3. 6B01503-Teacher training for informatics
4. 6В01504-Chemistry teacher training
5. 6В01505-Training of teachers of biology
6. 6В01506-Training of teachers of geography
7. Teacher training 6В01507-Chemistry and Biology
8. Teacher training 6В01509-Geography-History
9. 6В05101- "Biology"
10. 6В06101- "Computer hardware and software"
11. 6В06102 - "Informatics".
The faculty consists of 3 departments: the Department of Natural Sciences, the Department of Higher Mathematics and Physics and the Department of Software.
The team consists of renowned scientists and experienced teachers.
Scientific and pedagogical activity is carried out by 44 professors and teachers: 10 doctors of sciences, 11 candidates of sciences, 1 doctor of philosophy (PhD), 17 candidates of sciences, 5 senior teachers.
The share of teachers with academic degrees and titles at the faculty is 50%.
The material and technical base of the faculty, the potential of specialists meet the requirements of the state standard of compulsory education.
In 2010, the Center for Innovative Research was opened at the Faculty of Natural Sciences of the Syrdarya University. The center is headed by Candidate of Chemical Sciences, Associate Professor O. N. Koblanova.
The Center for Innovative Research has 4 special laboratory rooms for scientific research and laboratory work for students and undergraduates. These are: Laboratory "Organic and Chemical Chemistry", Laboratory "Zoology and Anatomy and Human Physiology", Laboratory "Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry" and Laboratory "Physics". These classrooms are equipped with the latest equipment and technology.
Here, under the guidance of faculty and students, students explore ways to put scientific innovation on a productive footing.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM PRESENTATIONS
- 6В01501-Training of teachers of mathematics
- 6B01503-Teacher training for informatics
- 6В01504-Chemistry teacher training
- 6В01505-Training of teachers of biology
- 6В01506-Training of teachers of geography
- 6В05101- "Biology"
- 6В06101- "Computer hardware and software"
- Presentations for other educational programs
Presentations for other educational programs: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Kte4/38HHU96CL
DOCUMENTS ON EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
|1. Educational-methodical complex in disciplines (2-3 disciplines)
2. An individual teacher's plan
3. Report of the department on research, research work
4. Documents on advanced training of teachers, including abroad
5. Information about the employment of graduates
6. List of teachers' publications
7. List of educational and methodological literature issued by the teaching staff
8. Practice agreements
9. Protocols of agreement with employers of elective disciplines
10. Report on international cooperation
11. Information on interaction with employers
12. Specialized rooms and laboratories of the educational program
13. Orders for the approval of theses of thesis, scientific advisers and reviewers
14. Graduate thesis
15. Plan of methodical work of the department
16. Plan of educational work of the department
17. Protocols of analysis of open classes
1. 6В01501-Training of teachers of mathematics
VIDEO MATERIALS. MATERIAL AND TECHNICAL BASE
1. Educational programs Biology teacher training, "Biology" https://youtu.be/tqLU_e3C8UE
2. Educational Program Chemistry Teacher Training https://youtu.be/WXBnGWrQLbs
3. Educational Program Geography Teacher Training https://youtu.be/19r5m_imBhM
4. Educational programs "Computer Science and Software" and "Computer Science" https://youtu.be/4oq0xwSYmd8
5. Educational Program Math Teacher Training https://youtu.be/bKs-pDFuKm0
6. About the Faculty of Science: https://youtu.be/YQ4IhrFtuYA
7. About the Department of "Science of Natural Science": https://youtu.be/VeH9dwii1Po
8. About the Department of Higher Mathematics and Physics: https://youtu.be/SA_eERYHVu8
9. About the Department of Software: https://youtu.be/rMff0E9TcPI
10. About the Center for Innovative Research: https://youtu.be/oF9bOCzmU_k