Department of Foreign languages
Avdonin Vladimir Viktorovich
head of department, candidate of filological science, docent
Phone: +7 702 487 58 33
The Department of Foreign Languages prepares specialists for the following educational programs:
1. 6B01702-Foreign language: training of two foreign language teachers.
2. 6В01703-Training of teachers of the Russian language and literature.
Master's programs: 7M01702 - Foreign language: training of teachers of two foreign languages.
The Department of Foreign Languages prepares teachers and researchers in foreign languages.
With regard to the Department of Foreign Languages, the classrooms are equipped with "Methods of teaching a foreign language", "Phonetics of the English language", "Lingaphone", all classrooms are equipped with appropriate textbooks and methodological literature, teaching aids and furniture.
The department is equipped with the necessary technical means for organizing the educational process and independent work, as well as the English club "English language" works at the department for the development of students' communication skills and culture of communication.
The department organizes teacher training at leading universities in Kazakhstan.
Several young teachers of the department annually improve their qualifications at the Abylai Khan Kazakh University of International Relations and World Languages.
Teachers and students of the university in which such facilities are created also achieve high results.
Students who studied and graduated from the university successfully work in various spheres of the country.
The management of the university systematically implements the tasks and requirements for becoming one of the leading universities in the world, bringing the quality of education in line with high international standards. In other words, the university has a wide range of training opportunities for highly educated, qualified professionals who will be trained on the basis of international standards and take a solid step into the future.
Those who choose the profession of English today are never wrong.
The mission of the department: "We need to make a breakthrough in the study of the English language, this will open up boundless new possibilities of the modern world in the life of every citizen of our country".
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM PRESENTATIONS
DOCUMENTS ON EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
|1. Educational-methodical complex in disciplines (2-3 disciplines)
2. An individual teacher's plan
3. Report of the department on research, research work
4. Documents on advanced training of teachers, including abroad
5. Information about the employment of graduates
6. List of teachers' publications
7. List of educational and methodological literature issued by the teaching staff
8. Practice agreements
9. Protocols of agreement with employers of elective disciplines
10. Report on international cooperation
11. Information on interaction with employers
12. Specialized rooms and laboratories of the educational program (name, purpose, equipment, needs)
13. Orders for the approval of theses of thesis, scientific advisers and reviewers
14. Graduate thesis
15. Plan of methodical work of the department
16. Plan of educational work of the department
17. Protocols of analysis of open classes
VIDEO MATERIALS. MATERIAL AND TECHNICAL BASE
1. Educational program 6B01702-Foreign language: training teachers of two foreign languages https://youtu.be/aNfTGb15y3I
2. About the faculty "Philology and Humanities Education": https://youtu.be/UikoiGQgjiM
3. About the department "Foreign languages": https://youtu.be/iSs6KpiFNvQ