Department of "Pedagogy and Psychology"
Ormanova Zaure Kurbanbayevna
Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor
Phone: +7 707 178 19 62
The Department of Pedagogy and Psychology trains specialists in the following educational programs:
1. 6В01101- "Pedagogy and Psychology"
2. 6В01201- "Pedagogy of preschool education and training"
3. 6В01301- "Pedagogy and methods of primary education"
1. 7M01101 - "Pedagogy and Psychology"
2. 7M01301 - "Pedagogy and methods of primary education"
The department works in accordance with fundamental reforms in the country's education system, national and world education systems.
At present, in order to adapt the educational program to creative activities related to advanced training of students, the department has scientific and educational circles in the pedagogical and psychological directions "Cognition", "Search".
There is an exchange of experience in the areas of psychological activity of school psychologists, the main role of modern school psychologists in the education of the individual.
The faculty of the department, together with students, actively participate in seminars and exhibitions organized by city, regional and pedagogical institutes, for example, in the recently held Winter Psychological School, Intensive, organized by the National Association of Psychologists of Kazakhstan.
For the purpose of international cooperation, the department has established contacts with several universities. In particular, there are contacts with: SKSPU, Omsk Humanitarian Academy, Tajik State Pedagogical Institute named after S. Aini, Eastern University named after Mahmud Kashkari-Barskani (Kyrgyzstan).
In order to establish scientific and creative ties with universities, the exchange of experience with leading experts is carried out.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM PRESENTATIONS
DOCUMENTS ON EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
|1. Educational-methodical complex in disciplines (2-3 disciplines)
2. An individual teacher's plan
3. Report of the department on research, research work
4. Documents on advanced training of teachers, including abroad
5. Information about the employment of graduates
6. List of teachers' publications
7. List of educational and methodological literature issued by the teaching staff
8. Practice agreements
9. Protocols of agreement with employers of elective disciplines
10. Report on international cooperation
11. Information on interaction with employers
12. Specialized rooms and laboratories of the educational program (name, purpose, equipment, needs)
13. Orders for the approval of theses of thesis, scientific advisers and reviewers
14. Graduate thesis
15. Plan of methodical work of the department
16. Plan of educational work of the department
17. Protocols of analysis of open classes
VIDEO MATERIALS. MATERIAL AND TECHNICAL BASE
1. Educational program "Pedagogy and methods of primary education"https://youtu.be/ycUHsEVbt1k
2. Educational program "Pedagogy and Psychology" https://youtu.be/9hkrG7jGW2g
3. About the faculty "Philology and Humanities Education": https://youtu.be/UikoiGQgjiM
4. About the department "Pedagogy and Psychology": https://youtu.be/ZOoHjf8RNJo