Center of Information and Innovative Technologies
Irsymbetov Nurlan Seisenbayuly
Head of the Center of Information and Innovative Technologies
Phone: +7 775 877 17 79
The main activities of the Center for Information and Innovation Technologies: the service sector (support of the educational process, repair of computer equipment), the software sector (monitoring of the Internet, the introduction of innovative technologies and software for computers and servers), the communications sector (video conferencing).
Since 2009, the center has annually held refresher courses for 3rd and 4th year students on the topic "Using interactive whiteboards in the educational process." For 11 years, 2,029 students received certificates.
Since 2005, the center has been actively developing new electronic textbooks with university professors, now there are 319 copies of them, most of which have copyright certificates.
In addition, together with the teachers, video lectures for distance learning for university students were prepared and supplemented with new electronic publications.
The infrastructure of the center is currently equipped with 8 computer labs, 5 multimedia classes, 2 electronic reading rooms and 2 language classes.
This allows you to work with interactive whiteboards, regularly host online seminars and videoconferences with high-speed Internet connections and new technologies.
The university is equipped with 388 computers, 24 interactive whiteboards, 5 smart whiteboards, 24 multimedia projectors, 2 video conference rooms, which creates favorable conditions for the educational process.
In terms of the volume of resources of the electronic library, the Syrdariуa University ranks fourth among the universities of the members of the Association of universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
During the school year, computers are used as a education process, on laboratory and practical lessons of students, and during the winter and summer terms, when students have tests on computers.
In the department of "Absentee and distance learning" is working the computer lab. In the university library, on the 2rd floor of the main academic building are also operated computer labs with Internet networks.
There are operators of each audience.
There are served computer equipments. There is a list of classes and assigned to them by operators below:
All the computers are installed the software Microsoft Windows XР/Seven and Ubuntu.
All computers are connected to a single local network and to the Internet.
Material and technical base
Total number of computers at the are university - 388 pieces.
in the educational process there are 15 computer labs are equipped with modern multimedia equipments:
1) There are 8 computer classes with 11 computers with the configuration of Pentium 4 Core2Duo HDD, DDRII 2 Gb, HDD 250Gb LCD LG 19" interactive whiteboard with projector;
2) Virtual library is equipped with a wide sets of modern technology. The class is divided into 2 parts. The first part is a central meeting room for 25 people with LCD-monitors, microphones and special interactive whiteboard. The second part of the virtual library is a computer room with modern technologies with an interactive whiteboard.
3) There are multimedia classes - 20 computers.
4) Language lab is containsed 10 new computers with the an interactive whiteboard with a projector;
Practically all computer classes are equipped with modern personal computers, the following configuration:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs);
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz (4 CPUs);
Intel(R) core i3-2120 CPU 3.30 GHz(4CPUs) 3.3 GHz kmp.
15 WIBTEK monoblocks: Core I7 3.4 GHz, 8 Gb RAM, 500HDD, kmp
Besides they are operating "Language lab", Virtual Library and Multimedia class
All of these computer labs connected to the LAN (local area network), each class has a server.
Internet and Media Resources
388 computers was connected to the Internet.
in universities, two educational buildings, manages one optical line at speeds of 100 Mbit/s with the tariff plan "Without traffic (unlimited)".
There are several Web sites in our University:
1) official - sirdariya.kz
2) on-line library - ko-sirdariya.kz
3) Reserv Web site - http://188.8.131.52:280/CDO/
All Internet resources of the University operate around the clock and are available from anywhere in the world.
1) The official website of the university is given full information about the university, its history, structure, rector, faculties, departments and divisions, as well as special attention paid to the education process, research activities, conducted at the University, Students life, but also there are informations of prospective students and pupils. All information on this site is accompanied by photographs and are available in three languages: Kazakh, Russian and English.
2) Online University Library contains over 70 GB of educational and scientific and methodological information actively used in education protseese within our university and beyond, in educational institutions of Kazakhstan and other countries.
In an university library are contains of 3 500 e-books, multimedia textbooks, encyclopedias, full texts of teaching aids, 1200 syllabuses.
University actively cooperates with the Association of Universities of Kazakhstan, providing a Republican Inter-College Digital Library (RMEB) their e-books. Our university is a leader among universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the number of electronic textbooks and manuals.
The guests and visitors of the Online library of the University provided extensive photo gallery , containing 6 500 photos posted in categories: Events, Library, Museum, Education Builning, Education process, ElBasy, Journal, Conference, Sport and etc.
The purpose of such an extensive gallery is a compilation and demonstration activities of the university, ongoing cultural and educational activities.
Also featured in the on-line library website of the newspaper 7Syr " contains electronic editions of the newspaper since its discovery.